Re: [TechTalk] Twitter Bans Third-Party Apps (fwd)

Karen, try:
https://techcrunch.com/2023/01/19/twitter-officially-bans-third-party-clients-after-cutting-off-prominent-devs/?guccounter=1&guce_referrer=aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZ29vZ2xlLmNvbS8&guce_referrer_sig=AQAAABlZU0WKCa8Kkf1TluyZq4Zx2JwCzc3wtG2cfW5fj9_oFQE0FaGBTu7yyWIvywn4txttic1N5IOzsXfFheCQ1MnydxzIGbJ_Dtm8hxf-cIpMBub5H4lbDbPH9-HZ6Rt5wh5gkCu728zyJQWa5bRuwG5sVUS-W4GktR680_Ojvvv8

Jackie McBride
Be a hero. Fight Scams. Learn how at www.scam911.org
Also check out brightstarsweb.com & mysitesbeenhacked.com