Re: Twitter alternatives for the blind community?

Unfortionetly, that is what a twitter client does or used to do. they have disaboled thirdparty access to twitter as a resauolt, you could not even get a weeb browser to d9o it unless it was the twiter web interface.  My windows  client still works for now but the day it nio longer works, is the day I will delete my account. I am on mastodon which a lot of blind users are gravitating to since the CEO has removed the accessibility team over there.

Matthew