Re: Qtile is kind of nice

It is. I've switched out the default run widget for gmrun and that works a lot better with Orca, tweaked that to how I like, cause Albert won't build from the AUR, got keys for volume and to restart Orca

I'm really liking my setup, it works nicelyy, tempted to put my config.py somewhere and share it if folks are interested?