Qtile is kind of nice

Anyone used qtile recently? I'm playing around with it and really, really like what it offers.

It's a Python based WM that runs out of the box, supports Orca (with Strychnine at least) via .xinitrc and is super, super good and lightweight.

I can get the hang of it nice and easily, and I've yet to dive in to see how far I can take it tweak wise, the default, basic config, works fine for what I need right now, the shortcuts mostly make sense with how I do things. Mod4+enter for a terminal, mod4+R to run a program, and so forth, it uses $mod4+ K and L to switch windows and it's a simple config.py to change things up