Re: F 105 crashing, anyone else?

Yes, Ubuntu Mate 22.04 64-bit, Firefox 105 from Mozilla ppa.

I used 104 before and don't remember it crashing on my system, but 105
crashes quite frequently.

Either after activating a link, when the new page is loaded, or even
on-page navigation can cause crashes here and there.

Best regards

Rastislav

Dňa 21. 9. 2022 o 13:35 Linux for blind general discussion napísal(a):