F 105 crashing, anyone else?

Is it just me, or is FF 105.0 crashing more than 104.X used to?

Open a private window and type in a URL, crash

Try going to a URL in the main window? Crash

Currently compiling FF ESR to see if this fixes it. The only things in the crash log are sigseg and sig faults which are not helpful, the console only gives me a channel error to work with