Re: Snap, Flatpak and/or AppImages?

As far as I am aware, AppImages are single-file binaries that include everything needed to run an application. I know they are distributed without any central repository, and I don't believe they need any setup in order to run. Information about the AppImage specification and how it works is available from

https://appimage.org/

~Kyle