Re: Voting: Which game would you like to have on Linux?

As I've never heard of 2MB and it sounds like the kind of thing that
would be difficult to search for on Google, mind providing more
details?
Oh sure. I thought one or both of the people behind 2MB were possibly on this list, but if they were, they probably would have chimed in by now. 2MB Solutions
https://2mb.solutions/

consists of Michael Taboada and Billy Wolfe, both of which many of us know from various projects including BPG, Audio Game Manager and other games. Billy is actually the Storm behind Stormux as well.

~Kyle