Re: Favorite out-of-the-box accessible Linux laptops?

There is no such thing as an out of the box accessible product for absolutely everyone. A better question for this thread would be favorite laptop that could run what you need, rather than generalizing. And do not get me started on what feels like elitist technology privilege...why buy a machine with a preinstalled system when I can just do it myself? That is individualized knowledge hardly transferable to the general public.