Re: Favorite out-of-the-box accessible Linux laptops?

It could be if those who take the trouble put together an Accessible Linux Laptop Installation step by step
for that particular laptop and version of Linux.

True, there would be a lot of them, but if collected in one place it could be a very helpful source for those who
want to give it a go without reinventing the wheel.

Rudy

On Sun, Jan 23, 2022 at 01:34:50PM -0500, Linux for blind general discussion wrote:
> There is no such thing as an out of the box accessible product for
> absolutely everyone.
> A better question for this thread would be favorite laptop that could run
> what you  need, rather than generalizing.
> And do not get me started on what feels like elitist  technology
> privilege...why buy a machine  with a preinstalled system when I can just do
> it myself?
> That is individualized knowledge hardly transferable to  the general public.

Rudy Vener
Website: http://www.rudyvener.com
Twitter: https://twitter.com/RudySalt