Re: What is the easiest and most accessible editor?

Anybody that tries to do anything with emacs without doing the tutorial
probably has no business using a computer since all they're guarranteed to
do is get themselves into trouble.

Well, then I guess I have no business using my computer, as I couldn't for the life of me figure out the horror that is EMACS. I can however use most other text editors, even vim to a point, but greatly prefer the ease of use and consistency of most desktop text editors. So I guess I'm not so dumb as all that after all, and the above opinion is nonsense at best or possibly something much worse. Who the hell are you to say who has any business using a computer and who doesn't based on whether or not they want to use a difficult text editor that tries to be too much and do too much?
~Kyle