Re: What is the easiest and most accessible editor?

I personally have nano on all systems I can get to. The reason is simple, I'm to lazy to bother learning vim, not that it's command structure would help me to much, seeing that I use the left-handed Dvorak keyboard anyway.

Warm regards,

Brandt Steenkamp

Sent from the Fedora machine, using Thunderbird