Re: looking for Lennix distribution?

Yes Kyle,

I rebooted many times. I have no idea why it is not working. Do you know if the dnfdragora-updater works? Every time I boot up Fedora I get a message saying that dnfFdragora-updater has 351 updates. When I find this notification in the upper pannel, and hit enter on dnf-dragora supposedly to get the updates, nothing happens. I just hear orca saying DNfDragora-updater push button. I am hoping that if I get those updates my braille would work.

Cheers,

Ibrahim