Re: looking for Lennix distribution?

Thanks Kyle,

I downloaded the Fedora Mate version and I put it on a bootable usb drive, then I ran it and got orca to talk. For whatever reason, the speech came out of my laptop built-in speakers, not through my headset as I prefer. Braille did not come up at all, although my vario ultra is connected. I hit insert space and checked the orca settings and found Braille enabled there. I find this strange. I did not have this problem with mint, or slint, or coconut. It looks that the fedora team needs to do a little more work to make it better.

Cheers,

Ibrahim