Re: looking for Lennix distribution?

I fixed the sound problem. Now the speech comes out of my headset not the laptop speakers, just the way I like. However, I can't seem to have the Braille to work, although I added myself to the braille group.

Now, how can I activate a connection to the internet? I did not do that during the installation. I tried to type nmtui in a terminal but I got command not found. What is the exact way of getting the list of wi-fi networks available so that I can connect to the internet with fedora?

Cheers,

Ibrahim