Re: any other accessible email client for linux?

I don't see any "configurations designed for sighted users" in Thunderbird, and I can have a brand new installation of Thunderbird up and running in about a minute, even without copying configuration files. The very first time I set up Thunderbird, and even Evolution, it took me 3 minutes to set up two email accounts and start reading my mail, and I could even click links in a message using tab and other forms of navigation that I'm used to in browsers. On the other hand, Mutt took me two weeks of reading and writing and editing and I still couldn't get it to give me my IMAP mail. Granted this was more than 10 years ago, but I don't see that things have changed much in that time. I still wouldn't recommend Mutt to anyone other than those who feel like writing the source code for their own email program is a walk in the park.

~Kyle