Re: any other accessible email client for linux?

Regarding message threading, this is one major complaint I have against Thunderbird. Although it does most things right, the unthreaded view is the default, and I have to turn it on for each individual folder rather than just being able to turn it on once and for all. The other problem is that even once threading is turned on for a folder, Thunderbird has a bad habit of expanding random threads, sometimes, but not always at the bottom of the list of messages. I can of course collapse all threads with the press of a single key, but having to do this each time I change folders does become quite the annoyance at times.

~Kyle