Re: any other accessible email client for linux?

Same here, was just pointing out that I'm gui person, lately, and no longer find pleasure in spending hours reading documentation, hacking Lisp code (referring to emacspeak here), or the like, just to read email and calendars.  Sure, using the gui, you can just go ahead and get stuff done.

I misspoke,

Dave  H.