Re: any other accessible email client for linux?

To aid in the setup of Mutt, there is a script called flea-collar.  You answer a few questions, and it makes the ".muttrc", based on your answers.  Last time I used flea-collar, I found it didn't set up my signing and encryption correctly, so, I just commented that part of ".muttrc" out, and it worked as expected.  Now, I'm a lazy gui person, and just use t-bird.

Cheers,

Dave  Hunt