any other accessible email client for linux?

Hello friends,

I am wondering if there is another accessible email client that works seamlessly with linux? Currently I am using thunderbird. It is very accessible with linux. However, the fact that it brings so many firefox tabs which are not directly email related is annoying. I want an email client that is simple and purely email, no other features. Do you guys recommend a particularly simple yet accessible client?

Cheers,

Ibrahim

,