Re: any other accessible email client for linux?

Sylpheed is usable now? As I recall, the last time I tried it, I couldn't read ... something ... I forget ... I think it was the list of messages. I had the same trouble with Claws Mail as I recall, and I wasn't able to read a message body using Balsa either. The only email applications I've gotten nearly fully working with Orca are Thunderbird, which is by far the easiest to use, followed by Seamonkey with the --mail flag, followed by Evolution, which mostly works, but does have a long-standing bug that neither I nor the Evolution developers have been able to track down, where parts of some messages are not spoken. But if Sylpheed is in fact becoming usable, perhaps it can get to a level of usability and screen reader access that could surpass even Thunderbird and Seamonkey.

~Kyle