Re: FYI - The Yggdrasil Screen Reader Project

The choice isn't what bothers me ... I love choice, having the freedom to choose. It's the trash talk that so clearly detracts from the entirety of the concept. Why is this so hard to understand? This is not a competitive game, it's not my team is better than your team, your team sucks and mine is better, your choice is the devil and mine is the one true god. It can't be this way. The choice is between free and open source options, and it is even possible to choose both, since they are each better suited to different workflows for different people, and it is possible that my personal workflow could benefit from having both options available at different times. Leave the trash talk in the boxing ring, where there can be only one winner. If both concepts can win, then both should try to be as good as they themselves can be instead of trying to make the other look bad in order to give a false sense of a 1 or 0, true or false, a or b choice that simply doesn't exist since it is perfectly logical to choose all of the above.