Re: Accessible Distros for a beginner?

git clone http://openblinux.de/repos/sbl

did get me something. The last push was in 2013 though. I'm not sure if there's any later source, as the tarball listed version 3.5.0. My guess is that this isn't much different from the version in the git repository. According to the documentation, it has very limited braille display support, but it can speak using MBROLA.

~Kyle