Working with mp3info??

Hi All: I have my mp3s in deccade or style directories. I had downloaded many Christian files in my 2000s dir. Since these all came from Usenet, many of the file names are not so descriptive. In addition, I have 2 programs here in Debian which will display info from mp3tags. mp3info is not good at all but mp3info2 seems lots better. Here are examples
01-Fading_Fast.mp3 does not have an ID3 1.x tag.

chime:/bell/mp3/2000s> mp3info2 01-Fading_Fast.mp3
File: /bell/mp3/2000s/01-Fading_Fast.mp3
Title:   Fading Fast                                        Track: 01/01
Performer: Odds of an Afterthought
Orchestra (etc): Odds of an Afterthought
Album: Fading Fast - Single Year: 2018-07-01 15:00, Disk: 1/1 Comment: Genre: Christian & Gospel First entry was mp3info. Anyway, I would love to have a tagging application march through that dir-and-rename these files to more descriptive names found in these tags. But wait, there's more. Also, would like to find all the matching Christian genre entries and move them to where they belong. Are their better commandline or menu-driven tagging programs I should try? Thanks so much in advance
Chime