amazon?

Hi folks,
granted I might be missing something, but elinks does not accept cookies does it?
My goal, amazon.ca is producing  an issue.
first the amazon.ca/access page, has a sign area that is 15 pages long now, including script buttons.
If I choose links, the lack of cookies is an issue.
In lynx I can at least get started, but after choosing proceed to checkout, and providing email and password...again, its the captcha game. What is even worse now though is that if I have someone from amazon *cough* accessibility generate a captcha, the site claims I do not have cookies on...after accepting them anyway.
so, ideas?
Karen