Contracted Braille in GUI not working

Hi everyone,

I got contracted Braille to work just fine in the console, and I thought, fine and dandy, everything should be cool in orca; but nooo! I did some research, installed every liblouis package I could find in the Ubuntu 18.04 repositories, rebooted my system to many times to count and still no way to enable contracted Braille? What more can I do! Help, please.

Google is out of answers!

--
Warm regards,

Brandt Steenkamp