Re: Linux distro and questions

# I know if you are using Linux you must primarily work in the command line, right?

Not necessarily. I do work in terminals for my job, but I do most things from the graphical desktop. That said, you indicated you do a lot of work with networking and other remote things. This is in fact usually done from a terminal.
Imetumwa kutoka maparachichi yangu