Re: Linux distro and questions

Fenrir is a good screen reader for the terminal that does very well with copying and pasting, and it is supposed to even be able to paste into the graphical desktop's clipboard as well. Orca can copy and paste from the terminal, but I find that sometimes it can get a little temperamental. However, I think that may have more to do with the terminal I was using at one point than a problem with Orca.

Most Linux distributions are accessible out of the box these days, or it may be better to say that few are not. Just look for GNOME or MATE desktops, as others have rather widely varying degrees of accessibility, ranging from almost there to not at all.
Imetumwa kutoka kikombe changu