Re: Welcome to Linux by Microsoft

Hi Tim,

I am familiar with accessing SSH because I have used Putty, Secure CRT,
before finally settling on Open SSH with Scoop, which means you only
need to launch Windows Power Shell, type ssh user@hostname, and press
enter. This is how I have been managing my web site all this time. And
by the way, I still haven't been able to fix the two problems I am
dealing with since first joining the list despite many steps to attempt
troubleshooting had failed.

-Ulysses