Re: httpie

I ran everything using pip3 and have an http command on my system now. You may try that and see if you have better luck.

On Sat, 28 Oct 2017, Linux for blind general discussion wrote:

Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2017 15:56:03
From: Linux for blind general discussion <blinux-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: Linux for blind general discussion <blinux-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: httpie

Well, no, http deosn't even tab-complete, nor typing followed by an url.
I did a locate httpie finds a README and other items in /usr/share/doc but I had to gunzip them to readWhile reading, it suggested I update pip, so I did, then I ran
sudo updatedb
But still no httpie command.  Thanks again
Chime