Ana conda installer of Fedora workstation does not support large USB harddisks???

Dear users,
Does somebody of you have tried install Fedora latest stable version to external USB harddisk? If Harddisk have bigger capacity than 75 GB? I have found out, that Anaconda do not allow me to create install area which will use whole harddisk. I Am using automatic option of The installer. Using Gparted to increase LVM volume does not help. Is it some security related restriction of Redhat? Related to their variant of Linux kernel?