Roku accessibility (was Re: Youtube TV Site?)

I'm not currently aware of any community, forum, e-mail list, Facebook group, etc. where blind and visually impaired users can come together to discuss Roku device accessibility. I'll look for such a beast further, and if I find it, I'll report back on this thread. If not, I'll start one, as too many people are under the misconception that Roku devices are not accessible at all, or that Roku accessibility is abysmal at best, when in fact the voice is my only real complaint. Well, that and the 6 apps that I found that didn't speak or didn't speak well. Until I have something conclusive or make a list or similar available, I did find this.
https://support.roku.com/article/223737947-channel-contact-list
It doesn't have everything, nor does it cover all the channels I've mentioned previously that don't have speech, but it's a good start. I found contact pages for both Crackle and Pandora on this page, and have sent both of them messages regarding the lack of speech in their channel apps, including links to
https://support.roku.com/article/231584647-how-do-i-use-audio-guide-
the introduction to the audio guide and how it works, and to
https://sdkdocs.roku.com/display/sdkdoc/roAudioGuide
Audio Guide SDK documentation for channel developers who need the Audio Guide to speak custom messages, either because they're using custom controls that are unsupported or because they need the Audio Guide to speak additional information that is not supported using the default functionality of the Audio Guide in relation to the control used. Hopefully this will help somewhat.
~Kyle