Re: Youtube TV Site?

I didn't try CNN, since I get it on every provider I've tried thus far. I did however notice that Youtube does indeed have no speech on the Roku. I haven't contacted them about this yet, but I did contact Crackle today about the fact that their app also has no speech. Out of all my tests, I have found that Crackle, Youtube, Pluto TV, Newson, Pandora, Weather Nation and another weather app have little to no speech. There's also Timeless Television, which seems to just play ads, so I'm not sure how to make it speak, or if it does. All that said, 5 or 6 out of nearly 60 I've tried in total isn't bad at all, since that would give Roku devices an accessibility rating of nearly 90%, which is really quite good, though it's just as unscientific as anything, since it's only based on the channels I've been interested in trying.
~Kyle