Youtube TV Site?

Hi All: I understand Google has a $35 monthly subscription to a TV service. So first I tried
www.youtubetv.com
I only receive 1 link of a frame, which provides a blank page. w3m won't even load it, but all other console browsers just have this frame. If I visit youtube, around link 17 says something along the lines of get youtube tv or 1 month free trial. The link at a bottom is
https://tv.youtube.com/?utm_source=youtube_web&utm_medium=ep&utm_campaign=home&ve=34273
Exactly same results. I even took a look on my Apple TV to see if they had an app, other than standard youtube. I certainly would love to see a list of channels, especially live news. What would I get which I cannot already stream or grab? You would think Google would make its sites alot more friendly. Thanks so much in advance
Chime