Re: old artic transport, some ideas.

hi Luke,
write me privately and I will send  you the file.
Karen

On Fri, 26 May 2017, Linux for blind general discussion wrote:

On Fri, May 26, 2017 at 12:39:24PM AEST, Linux for blind general discussion wrote:
Do you mean in Linux?
The documentation is that which came with the unit when sold, if that makes
sense.

I mean the protocol that software needs to use to talk to the hardware over
the serial interface.

Would you like a copy as well?

If you can send it electronically, sure. If you'd prefer, I can email you off
list about this.

Luke