Re: Kali linux

I like it even more than I ever have since it has become a rolling releast distro.  It also has some tools I want to use in some future research projects and I don't have to hunt them all up and configure them
individually.  They are already there.

As far as hardware compatibility, I have only seen one hardware set kali didn't appear to work with.  As I know nothing about hardware except how the electrical part of it works, and that very little there, I don't know
if it was a hardware or software problem.  Anyhow, I have a machine which runs perfectly with it and I know that debian carries a lot of other programs than a lot of other distros do, the kind of programs I like for
research purposes.

Hope this helps.

--

Romans 10

  9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe
in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.