Re: Slander risk. was a *very* odd question especially for me.

I'd think you'd also have to prove damage, and I don't think it would be possible to prove damage based on someone's comments on such a low traffic list. I haven't paid too much attention to this thread, since the original poster doesn't seem to be too open to suggestions, but I definitely didn't see any slander in the posts I quickly reviewed before deleting.