Slander risk. was a *very* odd question especially for me.

Hi all,
Although I did not read Janina's comments given she is not engaged in professional composition like Peter and some of the others,, I am told privately that she might have...shall we say seasoned her suggestions with her imaginary take on my personal choices smiles. I have personally had no contact with her for close to a decade, and as the list archives here shows, the stand alone Linux box that another member provided the debian installed hard drive for has issues. I have the list to thank for interpreting the errors in the lack of intern et capabilities whatsoever for example. I speak only for myself when discussing computers because well that is all anyone can do unless you think that all those with a label are the same. i. e. only jaws exists for speech lol. that someone has gone to the trouble of resurrecting dos for those who did not find ways to keep productive with it suggests that some might envy my ability to do everything I personally desire doing entirely in dos. I have zero intention of reading Janina's comments. However i will point out that Slander is a legally punishable offense, with jurisprudence existing where mailing lists can constitute enough of a public arena to be subject. I am more than willing to press a matter legally if someone gives me cause to do so. I suggest she considers this before engaging in the sort of reckless disregard for truth that I understand she may have engaged in With her post.
most sincerely,
Karen Lewellen Senior-producer
Common ground  Media
A division of Curtain Up distribution INC.
Centre for Social Innovation
585 Dundas street east Suite 300
Toronto Ontario M5A 2B7
www.social innovation.ca