Re: new question for geoff, was quick unrtf question?

smiles,
I do not mind educating others at my typing expense.
First, am i correct in guessing that the less than and greater than characters are not to be included? for example, and I am doing this off the top of my head, so it may not be perfect.
xsltproc -o mylife.html -o daisyTransform.xsl My_Life.xml
would be correct?
Karen