Re: new question for geoff, was quick unrtf question?

On Tue, 10 Dec 2013, Karen Lewellen wrote:

We do have xsltproc here at shellworld.
Equally there is a daisyTransform.xsl
file with my bookshare materials in each book.
when I run the line below though I am getting a shared object missing error..but I may not be running it correctly. to spare the list an exchange off topic, may i write you privately to troubleshoot?

You *could*, but I would venture to add that this isn't really off-topic, and taking it private would prevent it from showing up in search results, which might help anyone else with this problem in future.

Geoff.