Re: some bees nest stirring, was just how much can you do with?

Multi-processing isn't just for end users. The vast majority of multi-processing is done by your programs without your even knowing it. For example, if you open a web page, your browser is going to start several download processes at once if there are several images on the page. A better example might be a mail program. While you're composing a mail message, it's checking for new messages. When you get done composing the message any messages sent to you while you worked are already in your inbox. In fact, many apps go beyond multi-processing to parallel processing. A browser might not just start downloading several images at a time, it might have several different processes to handle different parts of each image.