Re: some bees nest stirring, was just how much can you do with?

..but why do people think this cannot be done  in dos?
I am writing this email right now.
at the same time waiting for me to log off the Internet wordperfect is waiting for me, and I will go right back to the document I was working on. As for downloading, granted I download first to shellworld then to my own computer now. No reason though why I cannot do this especially having discovered things like elinks ported for dos, or using the lynx package for it. As I see it though I can spend the 30 seconds it takes me to download to get a drink of water or something. his for me is where having my own machine's built came in. I have enough memory used in enough of a fsion that I can task swap fast enough. I have no idea what you are downloading, but I have multi tasked as I am doing right now for ages.
Karen