Re: Audio tutorials

On Mon, Mar 4, 2013 at 8:02 AM, Doug Smith
<savant-technopath@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Sounds great.  When it's finished and all the audio and the written
> materials are packaged up into a tar.gz or zip archive, I am in need of
> hosting and a mailing list.

There are a lot of free mailing list service providers, e.g., Google
Groups, Yahoo Groups. I'm partial to Nabble because it embeds in each
email a link to the archived version of that message on the web. So
it's trivial to link to an email's archived version. I wish all email
list providers offered the same service because it's an endless pain
to keep visiting a list's archives to fetch a link to a message,
particularly when there's often a long lag time before the email
appears in the archive.

They also offer free hosting services for blogs,  forums, newspapers,
and photo galleries.

Best regards,

Paul