Re: just how much can you do with?

On 3/3/2013 6:13 AM, Tim Chase wrote:
There are also many beginner Linux podcasts.  I assembled
several of them for someone else.

There's a good starter list of podcasts at

http://maketecheasier.com/10-great-podcasts-for-linux-open-source-geeks/2012/12/24

though it doesn't contain my go-to recommendation of "Linux
for the rest of us" which is available at

http://www.podnutz.com/linuxfortherestofus

Yes, that was one of the podcasts I included. What I meant by "assembled" is that I actually downloaded and copied them onto a flash drive. For a small cost to cover my time and shipping, I'll do that for anyone else. Just send me a flash drive and I'll include as much audio and textual material as I can fit on there. I have probably close to 32 GB, but I haven't looked exactly. Going Linux and some of the other podcasts still produce new episodes, so some additional space is probably necessary for those. I compiled what I think is a pretty comprehensive amount of text material as well, including docs and magazines. I did include a couple of guides from TLDP, but as I said previously, most of them are too ancient to be of use.

Also, look for an announcement here about the new audio archive I'm working on which should have lots of material not easily accessible otherwise.