To: "Linux for blind general discussion" <blinux-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, April 26, 2009 4:27 PM
Subject: Re: fedora core 10 problems?

 Check your /etc/inittab file.
 It should tell you the run level to use for multi user mode without X11.
 Normally this is 3.

 If so edit the  init default line:
 id:3:initdefault:
 and reboot.

 On Sun, Apr 26, 2009 at 03:54:17PM +0200, Brian Olesen wrote:
>  Hi,
>  I've had a majour crash with my old fedora 5 system.
> then I downloaded the netinstall version of fedora core 10 on just one > disk.
>  I got sighted help for the instalation process, but now I don't know how
>  to get ret of the graphical user interface.
> > I select work as a web server and one more in the generel list, but I
>  can't access it via ssh?
> > what do I do here? > > Thanks in advance. > > Brian > > _______________________________________________
>  Blinux-list mailing list
>  Blinux-list@xxxxxxxxxx

 Rudy Vener, Owner and founder
 Pizza Galaxy
 Phone: (203) 230-9662
 Website: http://www.pizzagalaxy.com

 Restaurant owners, our online ordering and  Internet
 advertising brings you new customers and keeps them coming
 back. Get our free report: The Top 7 Ways for Restaurants
 to get Customers Online. Go to
 http://www.pizzagalaxy.com/top7ways.html
 to get your free copy.