fedora core 10 problems?

Hi,
I've had a majour crash with my old fedora 5 system.
then I downloaded the netinstall version of fedora core 10 on just one disk.
I got sighted help for the instalation process, but now I don't know how to get ret of the graphical user interface.

I select work as a web server and one more in the generel list, but I can't access it via ssh?

what do I do here?

Thanks in advance.

Brian