wich dectalk is the best one?

Hello!
I think I had lost mhy dectalk serial numbers during my computer crash, but no.
I just found them both. dectalk 4.6 and dectalk 5.0
So, now I ask. wich one is the best to use?
I've tried dectalk 4.3 and I've heard a very clear and nice voice, and the dectalk red dwarf shows are very nice too.
So if there is any way of getting dectalk 4.3 for linux that would be good
/Kristoffer