Re: Does someone know how to install Fire Vox on a machine using Ubuntu?

On Sat, 14 Jun 2008, Charlie Dorff wrote:

Hi...
I am new to blinux so I don't know if this is the appropriate list for me to be using. I am a blind Ubuntu user. If there's a better list for me to subscribe to could someone let me know. I do want to ask a question. Does someone know how to install Fire Vox on a machine using Ubuntu? I am hoping someone can explain it to me in easy to understand terms. Thanks.

Well, if its an xpi file just hit control o and browse to the file and
then open it and it should install... (It should be the same on any
platform...) Also google gave me this information last time...

Cheers,

--
Daniel Dalton

http://members.iinet.net.au/~ddalton/