Re: systematic backups in Linux?

Hi there,
Thanks once again for the command and ideas.
Frankly I do not want anon line option. If that were safe enough I would just leave things here at shellworld. I think my biggest worry is maintaining the speed and normalcy with which I work. I realize many here spend their lives working with and playing with this technology, but I run a production company, so want a Linux setup that is solid reliable, and need not be changed every other week. You have totally persuaded me that ftp is not the way to go. I love the idea of flexibility and updated backups.
Now to get the rest of what I need together.
Karen