Re: [BRLTTY] brltty - cut and paste question

On Sat, 15 Mar 2008, Jason White wrote:

On Fri, Mar 14, 2008 at 09:37:47PM +1100, Daniel Dalton wrote:

Yes I do for emacs work. But that isn't useful for out of emacs stuff...
Like between documents or in the same document is great.

It works between documents. Just switch to the Emacs buffer containing the
other document and type c-y to paste in the text you have cut or copied.

Yes. That's what I was trying to say... Sorry.

I read the tutorial, but better look at the manual at some stage.
How big is it roughly?

If you're familiar with the table of contents you can just read whatever
sections of the manual you need as you require them. Type C-h i within Emacs
to get started!

Thanks, I'll have a look.

--
Daniel Dalton